Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Share
Its that time of the year. Christmas eve is upon us once again. I finished my Lord of the Rings marathon last nite and it was awesome! Maybe it'll become my x'mas tratition. hehe. Just had an early x'mas afternoon meal with the others yesterday. (Thanks for the party, Irene!) Christmas always gives me the feeling of looking back on the year. It's almost a benchmark, making it feel as if the year is ending but not quite... just yet. Sometimes, i feel a bit overwhelmed by how commercial Christmas has become..but im not the type of person to rant about the evils of a Hallmark holiday. Rather, i think its just cool that everyone can come together, be happy, celebrate the joys of the season and remember that grace and hope was born this day so many years ago. I guess in the end...isnt that what Christmas is all about? Have a great Christmas everyone...God bless...!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails