Saturday, December 22, 2007

I AM LEGEND!

Share
Went to watch the largest grossing film worldwide this month and I have to admit, it was pretty good. Although without Will Smith, it would have been pretty draggy. His screen presence and charisma managed to pull audiences along with his comedic timing and dramatic pace. Nice take on the future apocalytic zombie genre. (3.5 stars/5)

Started watching 'Lord of the Rings : Fellowship of the Ring' again on DVD. Its been a good 6 years since I last saw it on cinema. I guess since the LOTR movies were always released during Christmas that it makes me nostalgic to watch em again :) It still looks awesome even on the small screen. lols. Makes me wonder if a movie of such magnitude and scale will ever be done again. A part of me fears that there won't be any such like in the future. A story which has endured and accumulated fans since the mid 1900s will probably wont find any rival to match it, more's the pity. Next up, 'The Two Towers' ;) should be time to finish up 'Return of the King' by Christmas..haha..

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails