Thursday, January 17, 2008

Updates...

Share
Hmm....its nearly 3 weeks into the new year now. Feel like i should make a list for what i want to get done in the year. Time flies by so fast that i sometimes lose track of what is to be accomplished. Must get that done...before its February!

Just celebrated my b'day last week. It was a lot of fun welcoming another milestone in life and the ever approach of old age :( far be it for me to be so morbid. Thanks for my family and friends for making it so memorable! New Yr Resolution Number 2....'have as much fun as possible'! haha. My new yr resolution number 1 is a bit harder to maintain (Be more tolerant and patient....pretty sure that i've broken that resolution already ;p)

Next up is my trip to Taiwan. I have not been there since I was 'single digits' years old. I assume a lot has changed since then. Well...what better way to start off my leave than with a vacation :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

GAV! I need your email addy! BTW, I'm coming to Brunei in October. I only had Rach's email address, so I couldn't copy you on the email. DON'T GO TO TAIWAN IN LATE OCTOBER!!!! :-P

Related Posts with Thumbnails